What is Scrip?
Scrip (https://www.ShopWithScrip.com/) is an easy way to raise money for your own tuition and Desert Christian Schools by purchasing gift cards. Use them as gifts or to do your everyday shopping; groceries, gas, eating out, clothes, coffee, home improvements, travel, etc.
How does Scrip work?
You purchase gift cards at face value; each gift card retailer offers a rebate (1.5% - 25%). The rebate then goes to DCS in two ways:
- 100% credited to Desert Christian Athletics and After School Activities
The best part of Scrip is that you put your regular household shopping dollars to work! You earn money for your tuition without spending a single additional penny. Just spend your regular shopping dollars on Scrip and use at one of the hundreds of participating retailers like cash!
Don’t have a student at DCS? Grandparents, extended family, and friends can still shop to benefit DCS students. Upon enrollment you can designate proceeds to go the school and student of your choosing.
How to Get Started!
- Go to www.ShopwithScrip.com and click "Join a Program."
- Fill in all required information - the enrollment code for DCS is available upon request. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Choose two challenge questions and provide answers.
- Download the RaiseRight mobile app (click here) and sign up for online payment option (more info here).
- Start shopping!
For your convenience, Desert Christian has 4 easy options to place your order:
- Order using the paper form from the Business Office or online. Orders need to be by placed Tuesday before 2pm and will be available for pick-up Friday afternoon of that same week.
- Instantly access eGift cards (for more info click here) from over 400 retailers.
- Reload funds quickly and easily to previously purchased gift cards (for more info click here).
- Mobile access- MyScripWallet or RaiseRight mobile app (signup for and manage your account here).
- Cash or check payments can be made in the DCS Business Office.
- Payments can also be made online (click here for more information).
Contact for Questions
520.901.5499 ext. 7015