What Our Teachers & Staff Say
Erin Thigpen, PS-12th Exceptional Student Services Director, "Working at Exceptional Student Services at Desert Christian allows me to come along with students to meet their individual needs and help them recognize that they are image bearers of Christ."
Kevin Kehl, HS Science Teacher and Instructional Team Leader, "I so appreciate that at Desert Christian I can teach the Life Sciences infused with awe and amazement of God's creativity and engineering. Yet, as much as God cares for all of nature, He cares for us as humans all the more. I love that I can discuss that and so many other truths with students and staff. What a joy!"
Due to our increase in enrollment we are looking to add the following positions to our team!
Desert Christian Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Office Manager & Health Services Coordinator
- K8 Front Office Assistant & Registrar
- Middle School Science Teacher
- Exceptional Student Services Co-Teacher
- Lower Elementary Teacher
- Middle School Art (Part Time)
- Elementary P.E. (Part Time)
- Elementary Spanish (Part Time)
- Middle School Soccer Coach (B Team)
- Substitute Teachers
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please follow the application directions carefully to avoid saving a blank application.
1. Download the application onto your computer using Adobe Reader. Please click here to download Adobe Reader for free.
2. Close the webpage. Do not fill out the application through the webpage as it will not save.
3. Reopen the downloaded application from your personal computer file.
4. Complete the application and save as a pdf to your computer.
5. Email the completed application along with a pdf. resume and pdf. cover letter to Karen Deone at firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions about starting your career at Desert Christian School?
Contact us at email@example.com or at 520-901-5499 ext. 7014