Student Skills Center
Have question? Call 520-901-5499 to talk to someone at either at Wrightstown or Speedway Campus!
Learn How to Make Life as an Eagle Affordable!
Arizona Tax Credits
Historically 75% of our students received some form of tax credit scholarship funding. 30% of those students were fully funded by tax credit scholarships! Are you taking advantage of this program? Are you redirecting your state taxes to this program?
DCS Tuition Assistance Program
Desert Christian Schools is proud to offer a Tuition Assistance Program (TAP). Within out program their are several ways to gain assistance.
Desert Christian Schools admits students of any race, color, national, or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally made available to students at the school. Desert Christian Schools strives to provide a solid spiritual and educational foundation to all children from preschool through 12th grade.
Church attendance and reference forms are required of all students. One parent/guardian must be a practicing believer in the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.
1. In partnership with Christian families, DCS is committed to providing an educational experience, centered on the foundation of a Biblical Christian Worldview. At DCS, it is our mission to:
- Pursue excellence in Christian education
- Foster Christ-Centered relationships
- Endeavor to meet the unique learning needs of every student
Students are considered for admission to Desert Christian Schools once they have completed the entire DCS Admissions process. Prospective students must complete the (1) DCS Inquiry Form, (2) Application, and (3) Interview process, prior to their application being reviewed by the Admissions Committee.
2. Applicants who are admissible will be mailed an acceptance letter regarding admissions to DCS once all admissions requirements are complete and the DCS Admissions Committee has met and determined an admissions decision.